About Beth and Inspiring Health Solutions
Health has always been a part of who I am. I played soccer and ran on the track team for over 13 years. With that being said my nutrition / food story started way back when I was in Elementary school. Somewhere I learned that if I ate sugar I would get energy. I remember going to the school cafeteria and it was always when the lunch room was all cleaned up and the tables where folded. I befriended one of the cooks and she would give me upon my request a 1/2 cup of sugar in a styrofoam cup. I would eat this and run my track race. Now, I was a pretty fast runner, however when I won I believed it was the sugar.
As the years past, I developed bronchitis 15 times by the time I was 19 years old. Playing soccer and running during the change of seasons in Minnesota I would develop sinus issues and then it would lead to bronchitis.
During this time I was still eating the sugar and remember eating it out of the blue tupperware containers at my house and dipping into the white sugar, brown sugar, powdered sugar and then the red hots. This is probably the worst thing I could’ve done, because sugar damages your digestive tract, which is especially troublesome when your taking antibiotics. I was taking antibiotics 1-2 times per year for the bronchitis, which created major digestive issues. Eventually I developed a resistance to antibiotics and I can’t take them any more.
By my late teens and early twenties I was a sugar addict. I loved sugar, I craved sugar and had difficulties with energy, acne, digestion and mood swings. I was a full blown sugar addict and didn’t even know it. It wasn’t until I spent about 3 years or so trying to get answers through the medical system, that a friend of mine suggested I go see a nutritionist and Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner. I found out I had a leaky gut, as well as gluten and dairy sensitivities. I spent some time cleansing and healing my gut, and for the first time I found relief. Amazingly, not once did my medical doctor talk with me about my diet.
As I continued to improve my diet and use supportive supplementation, I continued to rid myself of all the symptoms I was having. Because of the fantastic results I got, I became fascinated by the field of holistic health and how to heal the body naturally through whole foods and supplementation. I read everything I could and attended lectures and workshops to gain further knowledge.
Continuous Knowledge is power and I feel I will always be a lifelong student in the field of nutrition and holistic therapies. It’s been a long journey and still to this day I am always learning and finding new ways to improve my own health and others I work with.
I have helped hundreds of people lose weight, lower cholesterol, control blood sugar levels, gain more energy, improve sleep and to have a healthy relationship with food and I want to do the same for you.
What am I passionate about?
I love spending time with my family and raising two passionate, confident, loving boys who will be positive contributors to this world we live in. They teach me so much every day and they really are what keeps me grounded in this world.
Together as a family we love to garden, hike, go boating and we love to have incredible re-enactment of Star Wars scenes.
Taking care of myself is a huge priority for me. I need to walk my talk and be a positive role model for my family and my clients. People are surprised at times how much I eat and that I love meat. I go out of my way to eat healthy the majority of the time. However, I have learned to make loving upgrades to foods that are indulgences, which I love to do for my clients favorite naughty foods. Taking my nutritional supplements, exercising and getting my personal time, are big priorities in my world.
What I do and why it's for you?
- I love having purposeful work where I can help others live a life full of possibilities and supporting them in accomplishing them. Let's face it when people have their health they can fulfill their dreams
- Offering one on one nutrition and wellness coaching for women looking to lose weight and feel fantastic in their own body, or looking to go gluten free and desiring to kick the sugar habit to the curb
- Empowering you with the latest up-to-date knowledge in the grocery store with Grocery Store Tours and group presentations
I know that what I teach would profoundly enhance your life in a positive way. These small lifestyle tweaks improve relationships, productivity and the ability to live life full of energy and vitality.
The whole body, mentally, physically and spiritually is effected with whole foods, nutritional supplementation and primary care practices. These outcomes are why I love what I do, because of these outcomes I know I will affect you in a similar way. And because of that fact, I have purposeful work that fills me up when my clients get filled up. It’s such a great reward.
I hope our paths will connect real soon, until then...
Remember, if you don’t make time for wellness,
you’ll be forced to make time for illness.
My Credentials (In case, you really care.)
- 2004 Registered Nutrition Consultant – School fo Nutritional Sciences
- 2009 Certified Lifestyle Educator – Metagenics First Line Therapy
- 2009 Nutrition Certificate Program – Northwestern Chiropractic College
- 2011 Certified Holistic Health Coach – Institute for Intregrative Nutrition
- 2013 Completion of Full Body Systems – Replenish PDX
- 1991 Bachelor of Science in Recreation and Program Management & Speech Communication
- 1990 Bally’s US Swim and Fitness Fitness Instructor Certification Program
- 2012 Completed Landmark Curriculum for Living Course Material
- 2015 Advanced Professional Level Nutrition Response Testing Practitioner - Ulan Nutritionals
- 2017 Complete Phase 3 of Bio-Energetic Medicine, UMI
- AND let’s not forget practical real life experiences
I invite you to grab your FREE Nutrition e-Kit.
Your e-Kit includes:
- On-Demand Workshop
- The Easy Way to Lick Your Sugar Habit Once & For All
- 7-Day Meal Plan with Shopping List + Recipes
Plus, twice a month I’ll send you a simple and doable healthy living tips that will immediately improve your health and vitality.
I hate spam as much as you do and promise to never share your info.